Did you know.....
• A 1997 high school shooting in Pearl, Miss., was
halted by the school's vice principal after he retrieved the Colt .45 he kept in
• A 1998 middle school shooting ended when a man living next door
heard gunfire and apprehended the shooter with his shotgun.
• A 2002 terrorist attack at an Israeli school
was quickly stopped by an armed teacher and a school guard.
• A 2002 law
school shooting in Grundy, Va., came to an abrupt conclusion when students
carrying firearms confronted the shooter.
• A 2007 mall shooting in Ogden,
Utah, ended when an armed off-duty police officer intervened.
• A 2009
workplace shooting in Houston, Texas, was halted by two coworkers who carried
• A 2012 church shooting in Aurora, Colo., was stopped
by a member of the congregation carrying a gun.
• At the recent mall
shooting in Portland, Ore., the gunman took his own life minutes after being
confronted by a shopper carrying a concealed weapon.
2500 times last
year alone, legal gun owners stopped violent crime when confronted with it long
before any police assistance ...
Protect gunowner ship fellows, it'll save more lives than it will ever take.