The game underwent a great amount of progress and change throughout 2017, and it was the year it began to truly pick up steam. For a time, we worked on Doragon Konpaku and made great strides in artistic quality, only to suffer setbacks. The comic has been left behind many times in favor of the games, and it's disheartening as an artist to be unable to focus on everything you love dearly.
We went from a single developer with wishful thinking to a four man project, and the future is looking bright as the second chapter of the game continues to gather steam and make progress. We're glad to have come so far, and we are looking forward to the new horizons we will travel across in 2018. Here's our roadmap for the year:
- Demo Version 0.5.6 release - Sidequests and World Revamp - January/February
- Full Demo Version 0.6.0 - Revelation Basic Release: Basic Story, No Post Content, No Final Polish - March - June / TBA
- SR:MT: Chapter 1 - 2 Official Soundtrack - Throughout the Year
- (Pulled from our line up. We will make an announcement for a replacement project.)
- Doragon Konpaku Chapter 3 + 4 development - June - November
- Special Announcement Date (Unrelated to Manga Project) - Final Build of 0.6
- Looking for Talent [Pixel Arist] - After 0.6
- Final Version 0.6 Revelation - Unknown
Thanks to everyone for your support over the course of the last year! Here's to 2018!