This update focuses on the raw storyline and not polish. As such, enemies will not be in their finalized appearances. We wanted to make this a key point of the update, but we don't think there will be enough time for it. A good number of polish items, such as monster design improvements and cutscene polish will be done in a patch update in between this current update and the Post Chapter update, which will add a huge slew of bonus stories and areas to explore beyond the current Chapter 2 map.
- Updated Forest Ruins dungeon
- Some new enemy battlers (to be completed post launch)
- The complete main storyline and its variations for Chapter 2
- Updated Party Battlers
- North Ancient Hills accessible
- Rebalancing (more to come post launch)
- New Dungeon: Lost Light Chapel
- New Hub City: Eastrun City
- Iskar's Backstory
- Markstone Teleportation Bug fixed.
- Some miscellaneous secrets (many more to be added in post)
- And plenty of secret lore locations!
- Cutscenes polished
- Monsters and Bosses will receive finalized designs from Zephyr.
- Additional balancing for classes
- World map polish
- Bug fixes (if any are reported)